These tools are not for the rookies. If you’re serious about Search Engine Optimization, these tools may prove helpful:
- BuiltWith.com – tells you about the engine(s) under the hood
- OptiSpider.com – highlights SEO vulnerabilities of competitors, among other data
- WebsiteGrader.com – quick report about overall SEO
- Backlink Analyzer – tool from SEOBook.com (free!) to see backlinks to a competitor’s site.
- Advanced Link Manager – run reports on competitor’s backlinks
- MajesticSEO.com – large-scale analysis not possible by humans, i.e. analyze 250,000 incoming links for a site.
- DomainTools.com – useful to see if a competitor owns a lot of domains, it’ll show other domains on the same server for example.
Have a tip for us? Let us know!