SwiftCloud is a business productivity suite.
This domain is primarily a placeholder at this time.
All our products were born of necessity by us and agency-services clients.
We are strictly focused on B2B software primarily for lead-generating businesses.
As of 2017 we still offer agency services, though this is increasingly based on software we sell.
Current Products Include:
- SwiftCloud.io – The central hub that connects all apps; this includes a centralized address book, calendar, files & docs drive, and communication tools.
- SwiftCloud.AI – We are slowly integrating machine intelligence into everything we do, leveraging Google’s Deepmind / Tensorflow among other systems.
- Swift Marketing – Marketing suite with systems for influencer marketing, inbound marketing, autoresponders and customer journey message automation and more.
- Swift Tasks – Social project & task management platform, tightly integrated into all of SwiftCloud. Swift Helpdesk is part of Swift Tasks when combined with our WordPress Helpdesk Plugin.
- Swift Forms – Powerful webforms generator with dozens of specific-application form-systems for customer satisfaction software, website lead capture forms and popups, with a variety of WordPress plugins
- Swift CRM – Hosted Client Relationship Manager with proposal and invoice tools
- SwiftBooks Accounting – simple, basic cloud-based accounting
- Swift Signature – Simple electronic signature platform with supporting WordPress Plugin.
- Swift Clock – simple employee attendance or complex multi-client billing systems, tightly integrated with
- Swift Invoice – a simple tool for generating proposals, invoices, and automatically following up on them with easy online payment
- Swift Staff – basic HR services and Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and tools to help manage and work with freelancers.
- Swift Shop – basic e-commerce systems generally for small info-products and freelancers who have pre-priced services available in the SwiftTasks Talent Marketplace.
We have additional properties in various stages of development associated to the above, including social task management & helpdesk tracking, web forms generation and more.
All SwiftCloud properties connect with today’s modern dot-com ecosystem, including WordPress plugins and dozens of APIs connecting to leading internet companies such as Facebook, Google, Twilio (phone systems) and more.
The company is privately held, with staff in 12 countries. This domain is held in reserve for investor communication, should the company become publicly traded in the future.
This is not a solicitation.