Who we’re looking for:
- Exceptionally well written php code. The right type of candidate has 90%+ scores in coding. While php is a workhorse of a language and may not be the sexy new language of the moment, well written object-oriented code that’s bulletproof will make a real difference to our clients.
- Attention to detail. You will be expected to debug and test your own code.
- Outcome oriented. Many programmers are by nature process-driven (A then B then C) – that’s great, but usually you will be given just “get us to C” and then you’ll choose A & B with minimal input.
- Someone who can work from home and has the infrastructure to do so – reliable internet and a work environment.
- Someone who prefers freedom over 9-5 hours.
What you’ll get if it’s a match:
- Fulfilling & interesting work
- Competitive pay and as we grow, top-of-class pay for key staff + benefits
- Meaningful work. We help small businesses grow, which helps them hire, helps small companies compete against larger companies, and helps our clients free up time to spend with their families and on their passions.
- Growth. The company is starting to grow from tiny startup to a real company and we are on track to move from a staff of 6 to a staff of 60 in the coming 24 months. Note this is an actual programming position, not management (no companies).
- Flexibility & freedom for schedule. Just do awesome work. Zero commute, work from anywhere.
- You’ll be surrounded by good people who have your back.
- Intermediate to Senior-level php skills. This is not an entry level position. Code will be peer reviewed. Code samples will be required prior to hire.
- Knowledge of industry standards, Git, SVN, use of dev environments, etc.
- Experience with ORM, preferably with Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM
- Attention to security best practices
- Advanced database skills with MySql; any experience with NoSql, Json, etc. helpful
- Excellent communication in english
- Location: Anywhere. Main engineering team is in India at this time.
Helpful but not required:
If you have any of the following, indicate so on your application cover sheet.
- Multi-server load balancing & failover engineering for mission-critical business applications
- PKI & PGP type encryption work (for e-signature)
- AI / ML a strong plus: Tensorflow and/or Pytorch
- Front-end experience such as Single Page Application, HTML5 caching type ajax / JS methods of decreasing latency & improving UI performance
- Knowledge of CRM Client Relationship Management
If you’ve read this far and believe the above is a match, apply here on https://SwiftCloud.AI/jobs (below)
SwiftCloud is currently focused on business applications – sales contract automation, e-signature, proposal tracking, and CRM functions related to sales and marketing for small & medium businesses, solopreneurs, and sales professionals.
SwiftCloud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by race, religion, gender, sexual preference, caste, or any other protected status.