Setup Your Electronic Signature Doc in Minutes…
SwiftCloud has a unique approach to electronic signature: we make webpages signable. For many clients, this is the easiest, fastest, least expensive approach from the many options out there. Need the same waiver or sales contract or form signed hundreds, thousands, or even millions of times? SwiftCloud Electronic Signature we believe is the best option on the market for clients like you.
Easy & Paperless
Each electronic signature doc (or envelope, a bundle of related docs / invoices etc) will create a PDF which will be emailed to both you and the signor. We’ll also store it online in your SwiftCloud drive, in a private cloud storage folder shared with that signor. Your electronic signature doc will be hosted on SwiftCloud, but branded to you, with your logo & colors, so the doc cannot be tampered with, and then after electronic signature we return the user to your site (or payment, or more docs, etc. – whatever you choose).
Each electronic signature will also automatically add the signor(s) to your address book, so you could easily message people, follow up, export for marketing and much more.
Electronic Signature Setup is Easy…
More SwiftCloud Electronic Signature Features…
Easy, Instant Electronic Signature On Any Device
SwiftCloud Electronic Signature is an easy way to make any document signable online over the web via mobile phone, tablet, or desktop. It’s legally binding, more secure than paper so your binding agreements are instant and easy.
Simple But Powerful
Since electronic signature is still fairly new, we believe it must be very, very simple to use - but still offer you the features you need like multi-party signatures, "envelopes" to pack multiple documents together, export and notifications and more.
Re-Usable Document Templates
Unlike some competitors that require you to drag and drop "sign here" stickers each time, SwiftCloud Electronic Signature allows you to save templates for instant re-use - even if just some of the data in it changes.
Workflow Implementation Your Way
Options for implementation include email or SMS requests to a URL, embedding into your website via iFrame, co-brand links to your website user flows, feed webforms into electronic signature docs - or get geeky and dive into our APIs to setup on your own site.
Seamless SwiftCloud Tools Integration
SwiftCloud Electronic Signature is part of the SwiftCloud ecosystem - so you’ve automatically got options for online payment & e-commerce or invoices, sales contracts into Swift CRM or other apps, centralized contact management and more.
Bank-Grade Security & Audit Trail Fingerprinting
256-bit SSLs, complete browser fingerprinting, time-date stamping, and GPS location tracking are just some of the enforcement mechanisms to ensure any challenge in unlikely event of disagreement is upheld in courts around the world.
Export PDFs, Images, CSV Spreadsheets & API flow.
All signed documents and envelopes are automatically saved to your account - and can be exported to your system automatically, emailed to you or others, trigger automation such as marketing, sales, accounting, or task management to deliver you real-world results.
Action Based, Human-First Design
We believe human habits are harder to change than software - so when possible, we make the software conform to you and your business. Customize labels, and always have crystal clear guidance as to the next step of any sale - then put systems on autopilot to grow revenues.
Pricing per month when paid annually.
|Solopreneur||Team||Business||Enterprise & API|
|$10/mo Start Now||$20/mo Start Now||$50/mo Start Now||
800.840.3928 Ext 1
|PDFs attached to email for you and signer||Solopreneur features, plus...||Team features, plus||Business features, plus...|
|100 signatures/mo||250 signatures/mo||500 signatures /mo||Whatever You need make happen with Invoice / Purchase Order Payment Options|
|1 Template, unlimited signatures||Envelope Bundles||Dynamic Notification System for Sales Teams||HIPAA, On-premise, API Integration options|
|Extended Audit trail plus legal support options||Multi-party signatures||Administrator Oversight & Controls||Custom Domains|
|Phone & Tablet in-person mode||Bulk signature request||CRM Integration Options||End to End Encryption Options|
|Email & Basic Automation||Advanced Automation||Branded experience logo, background customized||Whatever you need, & we can probably make it happen.|
|Paypal payment options||Advanced payment options||Auto-Export to Google, Box, Dropbox||Phone & on-premise support options|
|Phone callback Support||Live phone support with support guarantees|
SwiftCloud Electronic Signature is always free for the signor. Click here to compare the free package to business packages.
Education packages with mass signature request & tracking available for qualified schools.
Need some help with the above? We can help - contact us.
Custom software solutions & integrations available.
Just starting out? We’d love to grow with your business. Note all the above packages start with a 30 day free trial, but if you need more than 30 days, our free package offers:
- Max 5 Signatures a Month using 1 template
- Advertising supported emails
- PDFs of signed docs require login (not attached to email)
- Certain features disabled
Guaranteed Value > Investment
Everything we do should be well above 100% ROI - in fact, we'll guarantee all service for 60 days with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
Yes! Electronic Signatures are 100% legally binding in nearly every jurisdiction around the globe, including the U.S. and E.U.
Furthermore, electronic signatures are actually MORE difficult to forge than a traditional ink signature, because of the digital “fingerprinting” left at time of signature.
For all paying accounts, expert witnesses are available for court appearance or deposition in the highly unlikely event enforcement assistance is needed.
Each e-Signature done on the Swift Signature platform also carries an audit trail, and optional SwiftCloud-account security requirements.
For some exciting reading, we encourage you to review specific laws for your area, such as…United States: ESIGN Act of 2000, UETA (Uniform Electronic Transactions) Act European Union: Electronic Signatures Directive of 1999 & 1993 Various other countries
UPDATED: Country-specifics list started:Brazil
Practically speaking, enforcement for most civil contracts requires a subscriber’s willingness to sue and take the matter to court. For our part, we are frankly looking forward to making a few examples of anyone attacking the status and legal authenticity of the signatures, and have a lot to gain (both publicity as well as direct financial damages) by proving this matter.
To aid in enforcement, we have available both expert witnesses and attorneys, and in addition ......More...
Note: if you just want to get a single document signed, we have a tutorial for that here.
If you have a WordPress based website, we recommend seeing our WordPress e-signature setup instructions.
Still reading? Great! It means you want to get a document signed many times – a document template – but are not running WordPress.
That’s no problem – you’ll use SwiftCloud’s native document system, then return the users back to your website. This can also be pre-filled by other webforms, or integrated with various CRMs (besides our own Swift CRM, which is already integrated, of course).
Let’s set one up! First, create a document by logging into SwiftCloud and navigating to Home >> Files & Docs >> New Doc. Give your document a name and click save.
PART 1: Creating the e-signable doc in SwiftCloud
Next, you’ll probably want to copy and paste your document online. We’re working on a fancy uploader for Microsoft Word and other filetypes, but for now, copy and paste is your best bet.
Next, open the doc by clicking on it, and in the top left, you’ll see a blue cloud – that’s us. Click it.
Once open, you’ll have options to ......More...
Electronic Signature & Payment is easy.
In short you have two options:Get Money then e-Signature or Get e-Signature then Money
Either are fine, and which is right for you depends on the nature of your sale. If you have a smaller amount (and thus more frequent), we recommend collecting money first, then getting signature.
If you have a higher dollar amount, the value of the contract is increased but the contract is usually not in force until consideration (aka payment) is made and thus for more complex contracts you probably want the contract signed first.
Either is fine, and there’s no real wrong answer – in the end the result is the same – you need both.
To setup e-signature then payment via paypal, create your form as usual (at http://swiftcloud.io/form/create-form ) and on the right side you’ll see some options under “User Flow” like this:
There you can choose an e-commerce product or service to auto-redirect the user after signature for payment. In this example, the user will flow from (1.) Your website, to >> (2.) the signature page, then >> (3.) payment page, then (4.) back to your site for typically a receipt and thanks message confirming what ......More...
7 Actionable Electronic Signature Tips:
- There’s 2 main methods to use e-Signature, “standing order” style (signable anytime by anyone) and specific-people style (say, a sales contract – the doc is specific to people and or a business transaction). For standing order types (waivers, HR new worker forms, etc.) these should be linked from your website for most cases, and also maybe added to emails & autoresponders (i.e. appointment scheduled confirmation).
- Ensure you connect marketing, by periodically exporting contacts, or connecting an API to other marketing systems.
- Don’t try to build Rome in a day – just get in and focus on the “low hanging fruit” – whatever you get signed most often. Other use cases will become obvious over time and if you spend just a few minutes per month optimizing your system, working on your business not in your business, you’ll reap rewards via time savings and efficiency. Most important: get the game started.
- Want to use a tablet for in-person e-signatures? Create a cloned separate 2nd e-signable doc, set to show a confirmation and “in person mode” in the […] section which will try to prevent autofill (thus potentially showing other client’s info). After signature, the doc will reset for the next customer.
- SwiftCloud’s “standing order” e-signatures can contain fillable variable-fields that do not look editable and can be generated on-the-fly by you but not by the customer; this is used often for pricing or negotiated terms – so in most cases, sales contracts even with negotiated terms (price, %, delivery dates, names etc) can contain “readonly” fields that you generate on-the-fly with the URL Generator, usually used for sales contracts.
- Consider levels of authentication. By default, anyone can claim to be anyone, and if you have other touch-points for the customer (i.e. they are in your business in person, and so you know their name matches a credit card for example) you’re fine – but for some businesses, you may wish to request a copy of ID (passport, driver’s license), or webcam photo, or login via Google / Facebook. Our audit-trail automatically appends info like IP Geolocation, browser & language to help with this as well.
- For in-person use, generate a “tiny URL”. If you have a WordPress site, “prettylinks” plugin can help make your signable URLs easier to tell clients and easier to type in your office and thus sign via phone.
5 Critical Evaluations for Electronic Signature:
- Is there a neutral, legally disinterested 3rd party who an prove this electronic signature document was not changed? If you self-host electronic signature, could you prove, in court, that document was not changed? If you cannot prove in court the immutability of the document, enforcement could be called into question, and for that reason, self-hosted DIY solutions may be penny wise but pound foolish.
- Can you prove both Identity & Intent? An electronic signature is, like a traditional ink signature, a claim to both being a specified person and agreement to terms specified within the electronic signature document. Identity can be backed up with hidden-data audit trails, IP geolocation, browser “fingerprinting”, cell-phone geolocation, webcam photos, ID upload, 2-factor authentication, social sign-in, and even more, and so electronic signature is actually stronger and more difficult to forge than old-school 1980’s era ink signatures.
- Did the user consent to legally-required electronic signature disclosure & consent forms? It’s a small thing – but legally required. Not all self-hosted systems may have this.
- Do all signor(s) have access to the signed electronic signature doc? This is legally required for an enforceable contract.
- Can you automate data flow? One of the biggest reasons to use electronic signature is to automate marketing, stop having to type in paper forms or losing that data to time. It’s also to save time, to strike while the iron is hot, to lose fewer sales contracts to paper jams and printers out of ink. It’s to wow your customers, so before they show up for their appointment, all the paperwork is already handled, so you get them loving you that much faster.
|Activity Waivers with Photos|
|Liability Waiver PDF Form|
|Liability Waiver Form|
|Sample Waiver Form|
|Free Business Forms|
|Sales Proposal Template|
|Consulting Services Agreement|
|Private Loan Agreement|
|Website Development Agreement|
|Rental / Lease Agreement|
|Human Resources Forms|
|Nondisclosure Agreement ("NDA")|
|Employee Termination Letter|
|Employment Application Form|
|Letter of Resignation|
|Independent Contractor Agreement|
|Tax Forms for U.S.A.|
|1099 - MISC|
|I-9 Employment Eligibility|
Electronic Signature is also known as…
|sa hannu na lantarki|
|sahihi ya elektroniki|