This is a help file for sales reps of a company called Rx Medical Solutions, and it may be helpful for other company sales reps as well.
- Signup at http://SwiftCloud.IO on the home page (free), using your primary email (will not be shown to clients, unless you want to. Sales leads will come to this email, so use a good one). Click the verification link sent to you.
- Fill some basic info in your profile. This system will help you manage sales leads. Hit Save at the bottom.
- Next, hover over the small cloud icon, and write down this number – you’ll need to send it to Rx Staff for part 2.
- Next, navigate to Settings >> YourName >> Company Settings >> Add / Connect Company, like this:
- In the box at the top, type in RX, and wait 1 second. Mouse to Rx Medical Solutions. Click the big green “this is the company I want to link to”
- Click “Associated Contractor”, then click save. SwiftCloud is done, for now; more training will be sent to you on how to use it.
- Next, please send Deborah@RxMedicalSolutions.com (NOTE: This help article is specific to Rx Medical; email this info to your website-owner if you want dynamic leads-handling on your web forms) the following info:
- Name, Phone (you want visible on the website), your SwiftCloud ID above (727 in the above example), a mini Bio (paragraph about you – help users trust you!), and whatever info you want on the contact page (your contact page is customized to you).