In order to accurately collect money and deliver the associated product / permissions, you need to set up “Paypal IPN”.
Fear not – it’s not hard, a one-time setup, and we’ll walk you through it.
- Get logged into paypal, whatever account you want your money to flow to. Your clients will not see this email unless they really do a lot of digging, so don’t worry too much about it, also, you can change the receiver email later and it won’t affect these settings – so jump on in.
- Once in, go to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify — if you have any issues, the long way to get to this same page is top right >> (user icon) >> Profile >> Business Setup >> (left side) My Selling Tools >> Instant Payment Notifications. It will get you to https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify . Click the orange button….
- On the next page, click enable, and enter this URL – https://SwiftCloud.io/checkout/ipn.php?a=12345
- Next replace the 12345 with the number you see on your SwiftCloud eCommerce Settings page
- Click save and you’re done!
Why this is important:
- It makes it