Need a password reset?
Click Login Troubles here…
Don’t worry – it happens to all of us.
TIP: When you get logged in, enable “login via Facebook” and “Login via Google”! It makes login easier, faster, and helps secure your account. Here’s how:
- RED – click the gear bottom left…
- ORANGE – click Edit Profile
- YELLOW – click Accessing SwiftCloud
- GREEN – click the toggle to enable the function. A popup will open to grant permissions
- BLUE – if you accidentally close the popup, you can click the Google or Facebook logo again
If you ever want to revoke permissions, just trigger the toggle and it’ll remove access and clear settings – such as if you’re using a work email to log in and leave the company.
That said, SwiftCloud accounts are human-based and then attach to a company, so if setup properly, when a human leaves the company (quits, fired, laid off, etc or even just stops working as a vendor / freelancer etc) then the company and human should both stay intact, just disconnect from each other. For more about this, see “Company Connection”.
What could we do to improve this?