Installing SwiftCloud Forms into WordPress is very simple, but we have a variety of form-types and thus many ways to install your forms, depending on what you want to accomplish.
Click on any of the links below for more info:
- Basic Contact Forms – Contact page, footer forms, etc.
- e-Signature Documents
- Signable WordPress Pages
- Marketing Popups:
- Timed Overlay (fires typically 15 seconds after a new visitor has arrived, usually containing some free offer)
- Scroll-Aware (fires when user has scrolled 70% of the way down the page and comes in from bottom right)
- Exit Intent (fires when user mouses up to leave)
- Helpdesk Forms with Auto-Suggest (tries to get the user to help themselves first from keyword-matched blog posts)
- Customer Reviews / Feedback / Ratings, with smart-logic (if the user is happy, get referrals and social media sharing, if customer is unhappy, open a trouble ticket on helpdesk system)
- Polling (useful to discover customer insights)