5 Minute Setup of WordPress Electronic Signature
- First, install the plugin. The easiest and fastest – no FTP required – is login to your WordPress control panel >> Plugins >> Add New (usually at http://YOURSITEHERE.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php ), search for “Swift Signature” and click “Install Now” and then the blue “Activate”
- Next, when you installed the plugin, we automatically created a page for you called eSign. You can delete this page or setup as many pages as you like, but this will get you started quickly.
- Next, you’ll need to create a Swift Signature account here. Once you’ve signed up and are logged in, click http://swiftcloud.io/form/create-form and create a form. Give it a name – Test Form is fine for now, you can rename it anytime – and hit save. Note the number that’s generated in the URL or if you click “Install”:
- Before you leave the form, on the right side “after capture” section, drop in a URL for your signors to be dropped onto – typically a page just called “thanks”. Swift Signature will redirect the user back to that page after the signor slicks Sign & Send. For now, just enter http://YOURWEBSITEHERE.com/thanks and then later, create a page with thanks as the slug / URL.
- Next, you need to take that number and drop it into your form – take note of that number and drop it into the form.