If you’re looking for a Debt Settlement Website Template, odds are high you’re either HTML-friendly, or have a web designer on staff and are looking for a good “jumping off point”.
Swift Marketing has built 20+ Debt Settlement Websites – contact us for a list & quote. Some have been used to produce 60+ leads a _day_.
Gendesic has not only several debt settlement website templates to choose from, but a 100% web-based control panel system (i.e. a “CMS” or “Content Management System”). This proprietary system was developed by our team to make it easy for anyone to build or edit their website, without having to know HTML, hire expensive programmers, or wait for a designer to make little changes. Furthermore, our system is pre-connected to SwiftCRM for automatic importing and distribution of leads, easy hookup to the world’s most powerful autoresponder, and even an online application section. Over time, we plan to add online login for clients so debt settlement website template users can upload their own credit card statements and more.
A good Debt Settlement Website Template should include the following:
- Main page, which must have lead-capture “above the fold” for maximum lead generation
- Landing pages, ideally one per traffic-method so you can easily see how you won that customer – snail-mail (i.e. because of experian data), online SEM, online SEO, etc.
- Debt Savings Calculator… notice the language? i.e. “Debt _savings_ calculator” sounds more compelling
- Video to explain the process
- FAQ of common questions..note this is really your chance to hijack objections, by the way.
- About you – this is really to build trust. Anyone looking at this page is trying to determine if they should do business with you, so if possible, include shots of your office building, BBB ratings, etc. – any 3rd party authentication
- Example Settlements – this is really for consumers to get a sense of how you can help them.
If you’re serious about your web presence, please get in touch. A Debt Settlement Website Template strictly speaking can save you money, but in the end, leave you with a lot more work – why not just outsource the whole project to us, so you can focus on getting traffic, closing deals, and building your business?
What could we do to improve this?