SwiftCloud has a built-in social profile system that can be whatever you want it to be.
- Website. Need a basic website? We’ve got you covered.
- Don’t want a website – but want a specific function like a jobs portal? We’ve got that covered too.
- Client Portal of any type – applying for loans, managing their account and payments….
More specific uses….
- Reviews Portal
- Jobs Portal
- Loan application portal
- Apartment Rental Tenant’s Portal
- Helpdesk / Support system portal
- Client’s Portal for payments
- Secure Communication portal
We’re pretty into this portal idea – why? These are collaborative workspaces – our #1 strength. SwiftCloud is a true social network. How you use it depends on the need of your business.
For those using the profile system, you have 2 main modes: Company or Personal. Humans attach to companies and can form teams.
Companies can link to other companies – for example, if you run a scuba diving shop, you’re probably connected to PADI. Connecting allows PADI to share protected documents (such as event waivers) with you that others cannot use. This is also the case with real estate and the NAR (National Association of Realtors).
For those using the profile, here’s a tip about the videos.
What could we do to improve this?