SwiftCloud E-Signature system has a free Liability Release Form template for you.
Why use electronic signature for your liability release form? Glad you asked…
- Marketing. If you’re still using 1980’s style paper for your liability release form, are you entering your customer’s info into your marketing system? This should be 100% automated and if you’re not marketing to your customers, someone else is. Think you’ve already “got them”? Awesome – you probably do, but are losing out on referrals, upsells and cross-sells, greater engagement, and delivering value to help them stay raving fans.
Time. If using paper, where is that paper? How often do you need to refer to it? Could you even find it if some legal dispute happened or a customer threatened to sue? It should be as easy as searching their name, phone, or email to find all associated docs. Even the time going into getting the paper printed, dealing with clipboards and more adds up – 6 minutes each x 10 customers a week = 52 hours a year. That’s 52 hours you could be spending with loved ones, or 52 hours of payroll saved.
- Instant Commitment. Every business with sales contracts has contracts that go out and seem verbally agreed, but somehow just never get back. Electronic signature allows a customer to sign up right then, over the phone or in person. Your liability release form can be added to your website and integrated into payment flows, so people can schedule a free class, book and pay for their appointment then sign their liability release form right then, in advance of even arriving. They can even include a selfie photo, so when they arrive, you can wow them and greet them by name and make them feel at home.
- Environmental – not just paper, but ink, toner, printers jamming or going to the printer, then there’s the storage of the paper, which takes up real estate, resources, then there’s the upstream costs – plastic for pens, transportation for it all – there’s a better way.
- It’s a reflection of your business and one of the first customer impacts. Is your business forward thinking? Or stuck in the past and old ways of doing things? SwiftCloud e-signature docs can contain conditional if-then logic, videos, images, multiple separate docs bundled together, integrated payment and so much more.
Start Free Liability Release Form
LIABILITY RELEASE FORM
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
- I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.
- I acknowledge that this Liability Release Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
- I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: YOURCOMPANYLEGALNAMEHERE and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
- INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
- I acknowledge that YOURCOMPANYLEGALNAMEHERE and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
- I acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
- I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
This Release of Liability Waiver Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
<sign, date, name>
<child / minor’s guardian if applicable>
End Free Liability Release Form
Get your Liability Release Form started now and be e-signable in minutes with a legally binding smooth, paperless, easy & fast SwiftCloud template.
Free Setup included on all paid plans, and with our 60 Day Money-Back Unconditional Guarantee, you’re set – we’ll take the risk and are confident you’ll like the service.
Start at https://swiftcloud.ai/is/register/?p=210p19 (monthly package),
for more details and/or to choose a package.
Setup is easy and for most, done in minutes… see this video:
To get your free done-for-you page setup, contact our support team after payment at https://swiftcloud.ai/support/contact and tell us the 6 items below We’ll create the doc within 1 business day of request in most cases, customized to you.
- Your location, legally speaking – your state and country, as this affects certain terms
- Your activity – what do you sell?
- Company full legal name
- Whether you serve children (who require a parent’s or guardian’s signature)
- Your company logo (we can pull from your website – just tell us your URL)
- What should happen after the Release of Liability Waiver Form is signed? Typically they go to your website to a page like /thanks-signed – which just reassures them you have their docs and they’re all set.
Need more? See Wikipedia’s references to waiver forms