Expand Your Income by Working with SwiftCloud!
1. Earn More Money From Your Existing Clients
Earn more from setup fees. 100% of setup fees are yours to keep, even if you use our templates or we help with the setup. In the U.S. the typical setup fee to convert a waiver to e-sign might be $100 for 30 minutes of work, or an entire HR hiring packet for $2,000 to $3,000. TIP: Once you do the first one, others of the same industry are easier, faster, and more profitable. You can use one example to get more clients of the same type.
2. Sell the Future: Automation!
Right now the economy is pretty solid, but it won’t always be. In good times, businesses can afford to invest, and in bad times, they have no choice but to buy automation so they can reduce work-hours and expenses. In really bad economies, business lay people off and buy automation — we’re not saying this is good because we love creating jobs. Laid off workers can use SwiftCloud to start a new business.
3. Free Enterprise-Level Account for Your Agency
Currently, each client referred earns you 4 months of a SwiftCloud account to help grow your own agency business, and these can be used anytime and stacked up. If you earn more than 10 commissions, you’ll receive credit toward prizes and the SwiftCloud Cruise events. Fine print applies, see below.
4. Upsell Revenue
Any partners that are on our partner’s list will also have advance notice on new products and features from SwiftCloud that you can charge them to set up. If they’re existing users with branding intact, setup will usually be very easy — and potentially high profit.
5. New Client Referrals from SwiftCloud
Industry experts and local / language help we will refer out for setup assistance and other services. We’ll soon build a searchable directory to showcase your business, and will refer to this internally when we refer incoming new clients who need setup assistance.
6. Leverage SwiftCloud's Systems
Build and sell or flip e-properties and businesses. SwiftCloud is well suited to paperwork automation so this is especially promising for industry associations that have paperwork and policies, and/or industry-vertical-properties (i.e. a membership site for house painters, then when you have 1,000 painters paying you $20/mo, sell the company to a large paint company)!
7. Win New Clients and Stand Out from Competition
WordPress, awesome as it is, also is flooded with competition. SwiftCloud is a platform that’s incredibly flexible — like WordPress — but does very different things than WordPress was ever intended for. By providing greater value to your clients, you show you truly are the expert. Happy clients help you get more referrals and repeat business.
- General Web Facility: front-end vs. back-end (like WordPress)
- Very Basic HTML: embed an image
- Very Basic Logic: show/hide logic
- Attention to Details on URLs: extra trailing / on URLs
- Search Skills: search for a list of commas separated for dropdowns (Canada Provinces, USA States, etc)
- Refer Your First Client on a $1 trial and get them set up. Get things working. Brand the account to that client and play with the system a bit to understand it.
- Email Us at [email protected] once you have referred your first client so we can credit your account. We’ll set up an account for or add credit to your existing account.
- That’s it. It’s really that simple.
Our Partner Resources
- To get added to our list, please fill out the form below. This will get you:
- Advance notice before our general list of things you can sell or set up for clients
- Periodic tips and tricks to grow your agency or business
- Details about partner contests and live events
- Referrals to you specifically (won’t go to the list, but we’ll use this information to make referrals)
- Training / Support Central
- Press Room / Influencer’s Assets: Brand Assets, Images, and More
SwiftCloud Partner Program Fine Print
- The referred user must stay subscribed for > 4 months. You can’t just refer a bunch of $1 trial users to get the referral credit, this is for real referred clients. We’ll credit you right away, but we will monitor this for abuse.
- The free account is manually credited — you’ll need to let us know whom you referred by emailing [email protected].
- The free account is designed to help you grow your agency and is strictly non-transferrable. You cannot use the free account for some other client who pays you. Our goal is to build your business and we give you an enterprise account so that you know all the possible features and how to use them. That said, it’s a powerful and valuable tool to help you grow your agency!
- This is an independent relationship and results will vary. Some past partners have earned substantial referral fees for larger custom and semi-custom projects, but we need to be clear this is not a conventional job or assignment. It is a business opportunity and results will vary.
- PPC Brand Bidding: We are legally required to enforce our trademark. We also don’t want you driving up costs for our specific brand keywords. Don’t do it. If you do, we have to come down on you legally and remove you from the program. You don’t want to do this anyway: you’ll be more profitable targeting problem-solution phrases since business owners just want to solve a problem. Anyone searching for our brand is deeper into the buying cycle and will be less profitable for you anyway.
- Saying You Work FOR the Company: You can call us a partner or say you work with us, but don’t represent yourself as an official representative. Be cool and don’t misrepresent the relationship. You’re probably great, but we need to be clear that anything you say does not necessarily represent the company — it is your own opinion or way of handling things.