We’ve added a new shortcode to SwiftCloud’s electronic signature 2.0 (.AI, not IO) system, which is
Adding this will force a page-break in the PDF, typically used in electronic signature docs, but it can be used any any PDF too i.e. sales proposals. This is useful to keep separate sections of a page from running together.
Here’s an example electronic signature shortcode use… here’s the backend controls:
then when you get the PDF, notice these sections are all on new pages…
to use this, simply drop
on any document.
- This does not work on the electronic signature wordpress plugin, which will soon be retired and put into legacy mode as it’s not secure, and
- This affects PDFs only. Because we format for the web online, there’s no page break, we do however, add a bit of extra margin to that section to give it some separatation (when viewing online).
Other phrases to help users find this help article:
- pages all running together
- PDFs not formatted correctly
- PDF format of electronic signature