Step 1: Connect Login with Google and/or Facebook.
HOW: – Easy – go here:
- RED – Gear bottom left
- ORANGE – Edit Profile
- YELLOW – Accessing SwiftCloud
- GREEN – Login with Google >> click OFF to toggle it to ON, then the Google button, and a popup will open asking for permission. Click OK
- BLUE – Login with Facebook >> Click OFF to toggle status to ON, and a popup will open. Click OK or accept.
NOTE: You can disconnect this anytime by changing ON to OFF.
DEVELOPER TIP: This may be helpful for developers especially who want to turn over an account to the client.
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT:
- If you don’t connect this, then later forget and click it to log in, you’ll create a new 2nd blank account, disconnected from the first, then likely be confused or alarmed when you see a blank account with nothing in it.
- DEVELOPERS: When you have a client’s account set up properly, please have the end user do this, or they’re likely to use this function and become alarmed in addition to making a mess of the system that we then later have to merge accounts. Upside: It’s easy!
- It can also help protect your account, should you lose your password and not be able to reset the password i.e. if it’s tied to a work email you no longer have access to, or a domain expires (it happens), etc.
- It saves time! Once set up, you can login to SwiftCloud with a single click. Internally, we use this every day all day, and it’s handy + more secure + easier + faster.
2 Step SwiftCloud Authentication: